Here is what’s included with this workshop:
- Vampire Facelift® Information & Training Course
- Vampire Breast Lift® Information & Training Course
- How to course on the O-Shot® which is rapidly growing in popularity
- This course assumes attendee is comfortable with a pelvic exam
- The O-Shot is currently receiving even more web traffic than the Vampire Facelift®
- Priapus Shot® Information & Training Course.
- How to look at the face and identify the most beautiful and the most distracting parts of the face and then talk comfortably with the patient about what can be done.
- Learn how injecting platelet rich fibrin matrix is a different technique than Juvederm. Learn the social etiquette for explaining this to your patients (Vampire Facelift®).
- This training will also provide you promotional marketing through a FREE listing on VampireFacelift.com, the #1 resource for finding certified providers.
- How to use the various fillers to sculpt the face
- Back to a more youthful appearance
- To a more aesthetically pleasing state: includes the brow, the nose, the jaw, and under the eyes.
- Marketing & Sales Training
Didactic training will take place from 5pm to 8pm on Day 1 and Hands on training from 8 am until 6pm pm on Day 2.
The Key to all of this is that YOU WILL BE TAKING BETTER CARE OF YOUR PATIENTS – the reward is that your practice becomes more profitable.
IMPORTANT: Only a small number of people will be accepted to these courses to maximize each attendee’s exposure and so they can receive quality coaching. The computer will automatically shut down registration once the threshold is reached.
Membership at the American Cosmetic Cellular Medicine Association and attendance at this course qualifies you for listing at VampireFacelift.com and gives you access to review videos in the members-only section of the ACCMA. If you continue to use the trademarked names (Vampire Facelift®, O-Shot®, etc.)–there’s a monthly licensing fee for each procedure…this fee can be cancelled at anytime.
No video or audio recording is allowed at these events. This is cosmetic work. These are very valuable and closely guarded techniques.
I’d be honored to meet you soon and to help you serve your patients better and find more joy, art, and financial reward in your cosmetic practice.
Peace & health,
Mark DeBruin D.O.