What is it?
An office based discounted concierge medical practice that offers family medical care for a low fee. This practice is designed to assist those individuals who are without any type of health insurance. There are no hidden co-pays and if desired, members of this concierge practice will be eligible for additional discounted services. (See below under discounted medical services.) Family medical care includes: newborn and pediatric care, general family medical care, woman’s health care and sports medicine.
- Scheduled office appointments as needed, based on availability during business hours
- Direct phone access to assistants during business hours
- Strong focus on preventative medicine
- Specially trained staff dedicated to your care
- School Physicals, Sports Physicals, Pre-employment and DMV Physicals
- On site pharmacy for medications at a discounted rate
- Discounted referrals to available specialists for consultation purposes only based upon availability (no guarantee of being seen by specialist)
DISCOUNTED MEDICAL SERVICES:
These services are not included in the DeBruin Medical Community Care concierge medical practice. However, offered at a discounted rate to concierge members in order to make these services more affordable for the patient.
- On Site X-Ray
- Minor in-office surgeries
- Some laboratory testing including biopsies and pap smears
- Injections and Immunizations for all ages
- Durable Medical Equipment limited to what is available in office such as: braces, slings, etc..
- Medications for medical treatment limited to what our office carries in-house
EXCLUDED MEDICAL SERVICES:
These services are NOT included and NOT available in the DeBruin Medical Community Care discounted concierge medical practice:
- Hospital Care
- Specialty Care
- Diagnostic Testing of any kind
- Weekend Coverage
- Medical Care outside of normal business hours
- Emergency Care